Wellness Advertising and Wellness Website Sponsorship
WellnessProposals.com offers a wide range of wellness advertising opportunities from banner ads to sponsorships on our site or in our weekly newsletter. These opportunities are customized to meet a particular corporation’s or product’s branding strategy and wellness advertising budget.
For inquiries about wellness advertising and wellness website sponsorships contact:
P: (336) 725-8624
Wellness Advertising / Wellness Website Sponsorship Criteria
(Criteria subject to change without notice)
Wellness advertising that may be allowed on the service, provided certain criteria are met:
- Corporate image advertising or corporate sponsorship
- Health care services (clinics, hospitals, procedures)
- Over-the-counter medications
- Prescription drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration
- Nonmedical or non-health-related consumer products and services
- Consumer products with a potential health connection
- Fitness products or services
- Medical products or devices
- Pharmacies (retail and online)
Wellness advertising that is prohibited on the service includes:
- Tobacco products
- Legal (including malpractice)
- Political ads
- Social cause ads
- Religious ads
- Comparative advertising (no mention of competitive brand names within an ad banner)
Wellness advertising formats that are prohibited on the service include:
- Pop-ups and floating ads or surveys
- Ads that have forms within them to collect personally identifiable information while a visitor is on WellnessProposals.com
The following wellness advertising types are evaluated on a case-by-case basis:
Wellness advertising / wellness website sponsorship criteria that must be met to allow the company to advertise/sponsor include:
- Advertisement must not make a health claim for its product that is not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims.
- No implication of endorsement by Wellness Proposals of product or advertiser may be made.
- WellnessProposals.com retains final approval of all sponsor/product messages, banners and advertising copy that are directly linked or adjacent to the content. This includes verification of advertisement content and placement before it is produced on the site.
- The advertisement, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the WellnessProposals.com site content.
- WellnessProposals.com reserves the right to reject, cancel or remove at any time any advertisement from WellnessProposals.com for any reason. In such a case, WellnessProposals.com will provide prompt notice to the advertiser, together with an explanation. WellnessProposals.com also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertisement on the Web site.
- No unsolicited commercial messages are allowed.
- Collecting and selling of mailing lists without the users’ expressed permission is not allowed.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion must be displayed or linked to.
- Advertisers and agencies cannot collect any personally identifiable information from WellnessProposals.com visitors or place any cookies, applets or other such files — if those files transmit any personally identifiable information to the advertisers or agencies — on computers of WellnessProposals.com visitors who do not visit advertisers’ sites by clicking on their ad banners.
- These guidelines are intended to provide general guidance. They are not inclusive or exhaustive and are subject to change at the discretion of WellnessProposals.com at any time.
Any paid advertising listings posted on search results or other pages of our site are identified as “Ads by Google.” We review these ads on a regular basis and will remove any that don’t meet our criteria for advertisers. However, we aren’t able to preview all listings in the “Ads by Google” area before they appear on our site because of the way in which these ads are served to us by Google. It’s possible that some listings may appear that don’t meet our ad guidelines. For information about how Google sorts these listings, go to http://adwords.google.com/.
Wellness Proposals (“WP”) and WellnessProposals.com do not endorse any companies or products.
For more information, see our wellness advertising and wellness website sponsorship policy.
Additional Information: Online Wellness Advertising