Guide to Worksite Wellness Programs
Planning a worksite wellness program can be a rewarding experience for company leaders and other employees. Whether a business decides to develop a comprehensive worksite health promotion program all at once or begin with a just a few ongoing health promotion activities, it will be helpful to use a planning process.
This Guide to Worksite Wellness Programs presents a simple step-by-step planning process you can use to increase the success of any health promotion program regardless of the number of employees.
The Guide to Worksite Wellness Programs contains the following sections
- Identifying the Need for Worksite Wellness Programs
- Benefits of Worksite Wellness Programs
- Establishing a Wellness Committee
- Assess Employee Needs and Interests
- Designing a Wellness Program – Develop Mission Statement, Goals and Objectives
- Develop a Wellness Program Timeline and Wellness Budget
- Selecting Wellness Program Incentives
- Acquire Support for the Wellness Program
- Market the Wellness Program
- Implement the Wellness Program
- Evaluate the Success of the Wellness Program