General Exercise Information Handouts – Vol. 1
Exercise and physical fitness in general are vital components of any wellness program. Here we give you a list of free fitness handouts and exercise handouts that relate to a broad range of exercise topics.
Please select from the following free exercise handouts and free fitness handouts.
- Battling Boredom
- Before You Start an Exercise Program
- Can Exercise Help Control Stress?
- Don’t Be a Sore Loser
- Don’t Deprive Yourself of the Rewards of Exercise
- Exercise and Cellulite
- Exercising in the Cold
- I Need more Energy!
- Making Time for Exercise is Easy
- Monitoring Exercise Intensity Using Perceived Exertion
- The Best Time to Exercise
- The Right Exercise Program Starts for You Here
- Three Things That an Exercise Program Should Have
- Too Much of a Good Thing
- Warm Up to Work Out
- What is Yoga?
- Healthy Resolutions for the Whole Year
- How to Avoid Deep Vein Thrombosis on Long Plane Flights
- How to Prevent and Treat ACL Injuries
- Pump Fiction
- Sneaker Savvy
- Travel Fitness, A Plan to Keep You Active
- Flexible Benefits
- What You Need to Know to Purchase a Treadmill
Source: General Exercise and Fitness Handouts
Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center (NMCPHC) is the Navy and Marine Corps center for public health services. The NMCPHC provides leadership and expertise to ensure mission readiness through disease prevention and health promotion in support of the National Military Strategy. They also provide a wide selection of free fitness handout about strength training, exercise and many more topics