Free Wellness Programs – A Guide to Stairwell Initiatives
Free Wellness Program: The Guide to Stairwell Initiatives provides everything you need to develop and implement a stairwell initiative within your organization. The free wellness program guide includes downloadable posters and shows examples of other stairwell initiatives that are in place.
Stairwell initiatives encourage the use of the stairs as a simple method of adding exercise into your daily life. Using the stairs is promoted through a number of improvements to stairwells including: fresh paint, good lighting and prompts (posters) to remind people to use the steps. Stairwell initiatives are growing in popularity because they are low cost and are a fantastic way of adding exercise into the daily life of employees working in buildings with multiple floors.
The Guide to Stairwell Initiatives is one of many free wellness program resources graciously provided by Eat Smart, Move More NC, which is a statewide movement that encourages a healthy diet and exercise wherever individual live, learn, earn, play, and pray.
- Free Wellness Program: A Guide to Stairwell Initiatives (lo-rez)
- Free Wellness Program: A Guide to Stairwell Initiatives (hi-rez)
- Free Wellness Program: A Guide to Stairwell Initiatives (reduced ink)
- Stairwell Initiative: Sign-in Sheet
- Stairwell Initiative: Sample Certificate of Achievement
- Stairwell Initiative: Suggestions Poster
- Stairwell Initiative: Complete Set of Posters