Asthma Health Library
Welcome to the asthma health library. Each year an estimated 17 million Americans have asthma, and the number continues to grow each and every year. The good news is that with proper asthma management, you can control your asthma and have a normal, active life.
Asthma and Allergy Handouts
- Asthma Medicines
- Asthma-Allergy Trigger Control Plan
- Exercise Induced Asthma
- Personal Asthma Plan
- Using A Peak Flow Meter
- Using Your Metered Dose Inhaler
- What Is Asthma?
- Tips For Controlling Your Asthma
Breathing Easier with Asthma – Asthma Care Handbook
- Breathing Easier with Asthma: Asthma Care Handbook – The Breathing Easier with Asthma: Asthma Care Handbook is a comprehensive resource that explains asthma, how it is diagnosed, and what you can do to control asthma. The handbook is also available in Spanish
- Asthma Action Plan
- Asthma Control Test (ACT) for ages 12 and up
- Asthma Control Test (ACT) for ages 4 – 11
Asthma Health Library: Source
These contents of this health library page were graciously provided by the team at Intermountain Healthcare. Intermountain Healthcare is a nonprofit system of hospitals, surgery centers, doctors, clinics, and homecare & hospice providers that serves the medical needs of Utah and southeastern Idaho. Key medical services include cancer, heart, women and newborns, orthopedics, sports medicine, and more.