Healthy Eating and Healthy Lifestyle Fact Sheets
Wellness is an active, lifelong process of becoming aware of choices and making decisions in all areas of our lives that will create health and prevent disease and illness. Eating the right foods (that give you vitamins, minerals and other nutrients) and the right amounts of foods your body needs every day will help you live a healthier lifestyle.
These quick and easy-to-read healthy eating fact sheets and healthy lifestyle fact sheets to help promote healthier lifestyles. Please select from the following healthy eating fact sheets and healthy lifestyle fact sheets.
Healthy Eating Fact Sheets
Fruits and Veggies Information (CDC Developed)
Nutrition Information for Raw Fruits, Vegetables, and Fish Posters
These posters show nutrition information for the 20 most frequently consumed raw fruits, vegetables, and fish in the United States. Retail stores are welcome to download the posters, print, display and/or distribute them to consumers in close proximity to the relevant foods in the stores.
To print posters, please select the poster size that is appropriate for your printer.
Nutrition Facts for Raw Fruits
- Fruits – small PDF (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Fruits – medium PDF (10.75 x 14 inches)
- Fruits – large PDF (18.75 x 24.25 inches)
- Fruits – x-large PDF (29.75 x 38.5 inches)
Nutrition Facts for Raw Vegetables
- Vegetables – small PDF (8.5 x 11 inches)
- Vegetables – medium PDF (10.75 x 14 inches)
- Vegetables – large PDF (18.75 x 24.25 inches)
- Vegetables – x-large PDF (29.75 x 38.5 inches)
Nutrition Facts for Cooked Seafood