Weight Management Handouts – Healthy Eating Handouts
Healthy eating habits are a fundamental part of any successful wellness program. Healthy eating makes it easier for you to maintain a healthy weight and enjoy all the health benefits associated with maintaining a healthy weight.
Losing weight is often the biggest motivator for better nutrition. Use our weight management handouts and healthy eating handouts as resources to learn about a healthy weight for you, how to manage your weight and the warnings signs of a fad diet. Please select from the following nutrition handouts about weight management, eating healthy and maintaining a healthy weight:
- Lifetime Weight Management for Adults
- What is a Healthy Weight for You?
- Smart Eats for a Healthy Weight
- Smart Drinks for a Healthy Weight
- 10 Smart Ways to Manage Your Weight
- Danger Signs of a Fad Diet
- Eating Beef the Healthy Weigh
- Eating Dairy Foods the Healthy Weigh
- Eating Fast Foods the Healthy Weigh
- Eating Fish the Healthy Weigh
Nutrition Handouts: Source
These nutrition handouts were provided by the following:
- UCLA SNAC Program