Car Safety Handouts: Safety While On the Road
Car safety is important for drivers and passengers alike. There are numerous safety hazards that we face each day on the road. By being careful and minding the tips found in the following car safety handouts we hope to arrive to our destinations safely.
- Roadway Work Zone Safety
- Tips for Driving with Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Submersion
- What to Do If You Have a Blowout
- What to Do If Your Car Breaks Down
- What to Do If Your Car Catches on Fire
- What to Do If Your Car Overheats
- What to Do When Involved in a Car Crash
- What to Do When Your Brakes Fail
- Winter, Your Car, and You
- Young Drivers
Safety Handouts: Source
Permission to reprint granted by the National Safety Council, a membership organization dedicated to protecting life and promoting health. The National Safety Council saves lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the roads, through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
The National Safety Council develops fact sheets to help you easily obtain and share information on critical safety and health topics. They encourage you to share the fact sheets with your coworkers and their families.
The National Safety Council can be reached via the following:
Snail Mail: 1121 Spring Lake Drive Itasca, IL 60143-3201